Hüseyin KARABACAK                                                                            

I want to continue building my career in naval architecture. Additionally, I extremely keen on leisure craft and warship I am eager to improve myself leisure craft or warship design and construction. Moreover, I was working at Altınovayat Shipyard which continuing Turkish LPD design project. After Turkish LPD design project completed, I started to work at A5 Engineering as composite system engineer.

PERSONAL INFORMATION  

Date of Birth                 : 24.02.1987

Birth Location              : Silifke / Mersin

Nationality                    : Turkey

EDUCATION

2005 – 2010                  Istanbul Technical University (Istanbul)

Naval Architecture Faculty 

2003 – 2005                  Icel Anatolian High School (Mersin)

2001 – 2003                  Seyhan Rotary Anatolian High School (Adana)

EXPERIENCES

6/2011 – 10/2011                        A5 Engineering

Composite Engineer

7/2010 – 6/2011                          Altınova Yat

Naval Architect

7/2009 – 8/2009                          Bilgem Mühendislik (NAVARCHS YATCHS)

Assistant Manager, Intern

6/2008 – 7/2008                          Yay Gemi Shipyards

Intern   

PROJECTS 

2010                 Muffler Acoustic Analysis

Istanbul Technical University, Graduation Project

2010                 Bogazın Nazar Boncukları

The Chamber of Turkish Naval Architects & Ocean Engineers “Tasarım 2010” Project Competition

2010                 Caka Bey

The Chamber of Turkish Naval Architects & Ocean Engineers “Tasarım 2010” Project Competition            

Certificates / Award

2010                     “Boğazın Nazar Boncukları” The Chamber of Turkish Naval Architects & Ocean  Engineers “Tasarım 2010” Project Competition, First Prize

2010                       “Çaka Bey” The Chamber of Turkish Naval Architects & Ocean Engineers “Tasarım 2010” Project Competition, Jury’s Special Award   

LANGUAGES

English                        Upper Intermediate Level

COMPUTER SKILLS and COMPETENCES

Microsoft Windows & Office, Rhinoceros, 3ds MAX, Autocad, IFS, PIAS, Maxsurf, Ansys, Comsol

COURSES & SEMINARS

04.2009 – 05.2009         PIAS Training

SARC Türkiye

05.2009 – 06.2009         IFS  Training

IFS Türkiye

HOBBIES 

Cinema, Music, Travel, Football, 3D Design, Yachts, Warshipr site, put it here.

News

Visitors notice

02/10/2011 13:54
Let your visitors know about news and events on your website as often as possible. You need to keep your website up-to-date so that your visitors will get used to visiting your pages regularly. You can use RSS feeds to deliver new articles directly to your readers.

Website launched

02/10/2011 13:53
Our new website has been launched today. Tell your visitors why you have started a new presentation and how it benefits them. Mention your goals and project advantages. Try to briefly give your visitors reasons why they should return to your pages.